Why do we like the Agerul grease remover refill?
- On tiles, slabs, walls, floors and for mould and smoke stains it never fails.
- For the kitchen and all its gadgets it is great: extractor fans, glass-ceramic hobs, fryers, irons, cutlery, fryers are easily free of grease.
- Almost everything you can imagine can be degreased with this product: blinds, plastics, electrical appliances… etc.
- It is the origin of the Agerul company: it has been manufactured since 1979 thanks to a traditional formula that has been perfected with the most innovative technology.
How is it used?
- It can be used pure or diluted with water at 50%, depending on the area and the dirt to be removed. Apply, rinse and dry.
- For pure application: the use of gloves is recommended.
- For aluminium or paint surfaces: use the diluted product.
- As a stain remover, spray onto the garment before machine or hand washing. It is always recommended to do a test on an inconspicuous area to check the colour fastness. Do not apply on delicate garments.
Precautions for use:
Do not swallow.
Causes serious eye damage. Causes skin irritation. May cause allergic skin reaction.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid breathing dust/fume/fume/gas/mist/mist/vapours/spray. Wash thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. IN CASE OF EYE CONTACT: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, when present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing. Call a POISON CENTRE or doctor immediately. In case of skin irritation, seek medical advice. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with applicable waste disposal regulations.