Registration number 20-20-10527. Complies with UNE-EN 13697 in dirty conditions. Chemical antiseptics and disinfectants. Quantitative test of non-porous surfaces for the evaluation of the bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants used in foodstuffs, in industry, in the home and in the community.
Why do we like the SANICLOR Agerul multi-purpose disinfectant?
- Its clean scent is very mild. It smells great.
- It guarantees the most complete disinfection from the first minute.
- It is ideal for homes and rooms with children and/or pets.
- Helps to maintain daily hygiene in a healthy way..
- New look!
Save effort, time and money with Agerul – it’s the Agerul Effect!
“Use biocides safely. Always read the label and information about the biocide before use”.
How is it used?
- Direct application: For more thorough cleaning, apply the product directly and then use a clean, damp cloth on the surfaces to be treated. It is not necessary to rinse except for food contact surfaces. (In spray gun format it would be sprayed several times on the surface directly or wipe, depending on the degree of dirt to be cleaned).
It is recommended to rinse the product on surfaces that are in contact with food, babies and pets, as well as areas where a pet may walk or lick. In these cases, leave the household cleaner to act for 5 minutes and rinse afterwards. It is not suitable for use on textiles, unless they are to be washed after 5 minutes. It is also not recommended for use on waxed floors.
“Use biocides safely. Always read the label and information on the biocide before use”.
Precautions for use:
Harmful to aquatic organisms, with long lasting harmful effects. Keep out of reach of children. Dispose of contents and container via the separate collection system in your municipality. Do not swallow.
- In case of accident: Call immediately to the Toxicological Information Medical Service at telephone 91 562 04 20.