Why do we like Agerul’s active oxygen cleaner?
- It is an economical, versatile and fast all-purpose cleaner.
- Easily biodegradable.
- Guarantees hygienically clean surfaces.
- It is free of synthetic fragrances and dyes.
Save effort, time and money with Agerul – it’s the Agerul Effect!
How do I use it?
It is available in a convenient 1 litre format with dosing cap.
- Diluted application: Use 100 ml per 5 litres of water and clean as normal. No rinsing required.
- Direct application: Use the pure product on a cloth or sponge and apply to the surface.
- On fabrics: Apply directly to the stain and rub gently. Leave to act for 1 to 5 minutes without letting the product dry. Wash after the recommended time.
Do not use on wood. On steel and marble use only diluted. Do not use on garments that require dry cleaning or on delicate garments such as wool, leather or silk.
On steel, marble or porous surfaces always rinse thoroughly and dry with a clean cloth. Only mix with water, never with other products or cleaning agents.
Precautions for use:
May cause severe irritation in contact with eyes. If you need medical advice for any symptoms, have the container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow.
- In case of contact with eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. If you have contact lenses in and can do so easily, remove them immediately and continue rinsing.
- In case of accident: Immediately call the Medical Poisons Information Service on 91 562 04 20.