Why do we like Agerul Soapy Cleaner?
- It cares for wooden floors and leaves no residue.
- It has a low impact on the environment and its effectiveness means that only a small amount of product is used for each cleaning.
- The European Ecolabel certification guarantees its ecological formula.
- Its 750 ml. bottle is long and practical, taking up little storage space.
Save effort, time and money with Agerul – it’s the Agerul Effect!
How to use?
Not recommended for hard or untreated wood.
- For large areas: Dilute 1 capful of product in 5 litres of warm water and apply with a cloth or mop.
- For more stubborn stains: apply the product directly to the surface, wiping with a sponge.
Precautions for use:
May cause severe irritation in contact with eyes. Wear goggles, gloves, masks or protective clothing. If you need medical advice for any symptoms, have the container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow.
- In case of contact with eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. If you have contact lenses in and can do so easily, remove them immediately and continue rinsing.
- In case of accident: Immediately call the Medical Poisons Information Service on 91 562 04 20.