Why do we like Agerul anti-piss repellent for dogs and cats?
- It is easily found in supermarkets and drugstores without having to go to specialised places.
- It repels dogs and cats for 15 days after treatment.
- It can be used to protect the desired area from urine, indoors and outdoors.
- Outdoors, it also helps to prevent digging and scratching.
- The best price
Save effort, time and money with Agerul – it’s the Agerul Effect!
How is the dog urine repellent used?
Always as a treatment: apply for about 10-15 days continuously.
- Outdoors: spray on the area to be protected.
- Indoors: wet a cloth or similar with the product and place it on the area where you want it to act.
Precautions for use:
Flammable liquids and vapours. Keep away from heat or hot surfaces, sparks or open flames. Harmful to aquatic organisms, with long lasting harmful effects. May cause severe eye irritation, skin irritation and allergic skin reaction. If you need medical advice for any symptoms, have the container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Dispose of contents and container via the separate collection system in your municipality.
- In case of skin contact: Wash with plenty of water until residue is removed and remove contaminated clothing.
- In case of contact with eyes: Rinse thoroughly with water for several minutes. If contact lenses are worn and can be easily removed, remove them immediately and continue rinsing.
- In case of fire: Use ABC powder extinguisher to extinguish.
- In case of inhalation: Remove the affected person to fresh air and keep in a position that facilitates breathing.
- In case of accident: Immediately call the Medical Poisons Information Service on 91 562 04 20.