Why do we like the Aromil drop by drop super concentrated air freshener?
- It has a very delicate aroma and you’ll never get tired of it!
- We love how long it lasts, it breaks all records!
- It can be used at home but also in the office.
- Its 125 ml format is compact and takes up very little space.
How to use it?
Put a few drops behind the doors or in the corners, behind the toilet… or soak a small cotton wool pad where you want to perfume. Scent the car mats or pour a few drops in the bucket of water used to wash the floor.
Precautions for use:
Flammable liquids and vapours. Keep away from heat or hot surfaces, sparks or open flames. Harmful to aquatic organisms, with long lasting harmful effects. May cause severe eye irritation, skin irritation and allergic skin reaction. If you need medical advice for any symptoms, have the container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Dispose of contents and container via the separate collection system in your municipality. Contains 2-4 (-tert-butylbenzyl) propionaldehyde, 2-methylundecanal, a-hexylcinnamaldehyde, amyl cinnamal, citral, citronellol, coumarin, d-limonene, geraniol, hydroxycitronellol, linalool, benzyl salicylate. Do not swallow. Do not smoke. Store in a well-ventilated place.
- After skin contact: Wash with plenty of water until residues are removed.
- After eye contact: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. If contact lenses are worn and can be easily removed, remove immediately and continue rinsing.
- In case of fire: Use ABC powder extinguisher to extinguish.
- In case of accident: Immediately call the Medical Toxicological Information Service on telephone 91 562 04 20.