Why do we like Roses drop by drop super concentrated air freshener?
- It has a relaxing and fresh scent.
- We love how long it lasts – it breaks all records!
- It can be used at home but also in the office.
- Its 125 ml format is compact and takes up very little space.
How to use it?
Put a few drops behind the doors or in the corners, behind the toilet… or soak a small cotton wool pad where you want to perfume. Scent the car mats or pour a few drops in the bucket of water used to wash the floor.
Precautions for use:
Flammable liquids and vapours. Keep away from heat or hot surfaces, sparks or open flames. Harmful to aquatic organisms, with long lasting harmful effects. May cause severe eye irritation, skin irritation and allergic skin reaction. May cause drowsiness. If medical advice is needed for any symptoms, have the container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Dispose of contents and container through your local collection system. Contains Limonelle and Linalool. Do not swallow. Do not smoke. Store in a well-ventilated place.
- In case of contact with skin: Wash with plenty of water until residues are removed.
- After eye contact: Rinse thoroughly with water for several minutes. If contact lenses are worn and can be easily removed, remove immediately and continue rinsing.
- In case of fire: Use ABC powder extinguisher to extinguish.
- In case of accident: Immediately call the Medical Poisons Information Service on 91 562 04 20.